Wouldn’t you like to have a lovely, warm holiday to look forward to in winter?
If so, now is the time to start planning! We have a superb series of tours arranged – have a look for one to make your winter special!
We have a tour to Kiama and the Shoalhaven, and a journey all the way from Port Macquarie to Brisbane. We also have stayput tours in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Townsville and Cairns. There are two very special tours exploring from Cairns into the savannah country, all the way to the Gulf of Carpentaria at Karumba! And we have a rare opportunity to travel from Cairns to Alice Springs through some of Australia’s most unique and fascinating outback locations.
Start dreaming of your warm winter escape!
- Kiama & the Shoalhaven Coast – May 27 to June 3 (eight days)
- Exploring the NSW North Coast – June 4 to 13 (ten days)
- Beautiful Brisbane Stayput – June 13 to 20 (eight days)
- Stunning Sunshine Coast Stayput – June 20 to 27 (eight days)
- Townsville Stayput – June 29 to July 5 (seven days)
- Cairns & the Daintree Stayput – July 6 to 13 (eight days)
- Queensland’s Gulf & Savannah A – July 13 to 23 (eleven days)
- Queensland’s Gulf & Savannah B – July 23 to August 2 (eleven days)
- Queensland’s Outback: from Cairns to Alice Springs – Aug 16 to 28 (thirteen days)