New Beerenberg Experience
Jam packed and just opened.
Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd April 2022
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 21st April only
One of SA’s most famous strawberry growing families is the Paech family at Hahndorf, with their wonderful Beerenberg Farm. We’ve long visited Beerenberg for their amazing range of scrumptious jams and sauces. The Paech family have just opened something brand new – their Beerenberg Experience. As part of their fabulous new visitor centre we can learn about the history of the Beerenberg Farm and taste various products. But don’t taste too much as you’ll spoil your morning tea – enjoyed here in their café. And of course, you can always purchase something delicious to take home!
From Hahndorf we travel through the scenic Adelaide Hills to the Onkaparinga Valley town of Woodside. We’re enjoying a hearty lunch here at the Woodside Hotel – one of our favourites in the area.
In the afternoon we head off the beaten track a little on the gorgeous back roads of the hills – we’ll try and take you on roads you’ve never seen before!
Come for a great day out with friends in the Adelaide Hills.
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:15pm.
Pick-up locations and times for April:
- 8:45am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:47am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:50am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 8:55am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 9:05am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9:15am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:20am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:25am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9:30am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 10:15am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 21 April only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm and so we can take your lunch order.