A trail of treats.
Thursday 20th or Friday 21st April 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 20th April only
Do we have a treat for you!! Have you ever been on an Easter Egg hunt? This month we’re taking our own hunt for special Easter treats and you’re guaranteed to find some delicious delights!
We head to the Hills in search of goodies and supporting SA businesses. Stopping in Hahndorf we pick up a very special treat from the Bean and Bikkie Co. We also visit one of our favourite shop stops, Melbas. Starting as a small business in a room at the back of a restaurant in 1981, the Foristal family grew the Chocolate Factory to what it is today – an iconic SA business located in an old cheese factory at Woodside. We will pick up a delicious chocolate egg…or two and there will also be plenty of time to browse the factory for other sweets. Lunch is at the Woodside Hotel and then a drive through the countryside where we may see the leaves starting to take on the shades of Autumn. It’s always a picturesque time in the Hills. Our final stop of the day is at a local bakery.
Join us to celebrate Easter on our April Day Tour
We expect to start set-downs in Encounter Bay at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Goolwa around 5:20pm.
Pick-up locations and times for April:
- 7.55am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 20 April only)
- 8.35am– Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:40am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8:50am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 8:55am – Resthaven, Frederik St Port Elliot
- 9:00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:10am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9:20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9:22am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 9:30am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.