Stars in the making
Thursday 17th or Friday 18th August 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 17th August only
Today we visit something that is uniquely South Australian. Located in one of our State’s shining stars, it actually celebrates stars of its own. It has been in existence for many years, some parts longer than others. While the early residents are long gone, having bolted many years ago, there are still some
originals to be found. A word of warning though…conversations with some of the current residents could get a little pointed at times. We are sure you will be able to see through this though and will be more than impressed with your visit! You will definitely enjoy the charming location, particularly in the company of good friends.
Lunch is at a local ‘watering hole’ before our scenic drive in the afternoon, taking in the beauty of this area.
Join us for some fun on this mysteriously good day out.
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:20pm.
Pick-up locations and times for August:
- 8:00am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:03am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:05am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 8:10am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 8:20am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:30am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 8:35am – Resthaven, Frederik St Port Elliot
- 8:40am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 8:50am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8.55am– Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 9.35am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 17 August only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.