A Caring Christmas
Celebrate with friends
Thursday 14th or Friday 15th December 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 14th December only
Christmas is a special time of year, with fun, friends, food and family at the centre of our attention. We’ve planned a day that gives us a wonderful time, plus makes a difference for others at the same time.
In the spirit of Christmas, we will be collecting items for Foodbank, who provide charity food relief for struggling SA families. They are always looking for long-life food items, so if you’d like to donate, just bring items with you on tour and we’ll pass them on to the charity. Any donation, big or small, is greatly appreciated.
We will be enjoying Christmas lunch at the wonderful Oak and Iron Tavern at Auchendarroch House in the lovely Adelaide Hills. Here we can relax and take in the festive atmosphere, catch up with our Endeavour Tours friends and enjoy our stunning surrounds. As has become tradition, we will visit a cherry farm in the afternoon for the opportunity to purchase top quality, freshly picked cherries.
Join us for a day that gets us into the spirit of Christmas!
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:15pm. McLaren Vale set down will be approximately 3.45pm.
Pick-up locations and times for October:
- 8.30am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8.32am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8.35am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 8.40am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 8.50am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9.00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9.05am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9.10am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9.15am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 10.00am– McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 14 December only)
Important: please give us a call the week your tour is due to depart to confirm your seat.