West Lakes Christmas Lunch Cruise
Festive fun with friends
Thursday 10th or Friday 11th December
Come along for a truly delightful day, including a special Christmas lunch cruise on West Lakes! We travel into the suburbs with a picnic morning tea along the way. The West Lakes Princess is a cruise boat specially designed for the waterways of West Lakes. It can sneak under the various bridges to take us to see the impressive mansions of the area, plus the more modest homes as well. We enjoy a Christmas lunch of roast turkey and Christmas pudding as we cruise.
Following our cruise we take a more scenic route back home, arriving back to begin set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4:30pm, and finishing in Encounter Bay at around 5:10pm.
Pick-up locations and times for December:
- 8:20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:22am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 8:35am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:45am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 8:50am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 8:55am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9:00am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm. The new health requirements mean we have some questions to ask, including getting your choice for lunch.