Mystery Day Tour
Where will we end up today?
Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 24th February 2021
We’re going back in time today – this is the Mystery Tour we couldn’t take you on last November!
Some more stunning countryside to enjoy on this tour! This morning we are travelling off to a historic town. It was here that one of the major transport industries of Australia began – and in a location that makes no sense whatsoever! But the person who created it had a vision, and it was one that came true. We have a local hopping on the coach today to take us for a guided tour of this town.
Our lunch is in a place that sounds like it’s named after a tree, but it isn’t. It’s a great local pub and they do a delicious lunch with friendly service. After our meal we pop in to a local place that you’ll love if you like beautiful things. Then it’s off through the backroads towards home. We expect to start set-downs in Encounter Bay at approximately 4:30pm, finishing in Goolwa around 5:15pm.
- 8:20am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:25am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8:30am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 8:35am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 8:45am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:55am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:57am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:00am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm. The new health requirements mean we have some questions to ask, including getting your choice for lunch.