Follow your tastebuds around the hills.
Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd July 2022
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 21st July only
Do you love food and fabulous scenery? Today is definitely for you! This month we’re having fun enjoying a progressive lunch. We have three courses planned, and each course is at a different venue.
We start by wandering across to the Adelaide Hills. Our first course is at a wonderful new venue. Udder Delights Cheese Cellar has moved to a brand new building in Verdun. We’re enjoying a delicious starter of cheese and crackers here – top quality Adelaide Hills cheeses! This fabulous venue is also home to a brewery, gin producer and winery, so if you are so inclined you might like to pick up a special purchase.
A little further on in the hills we come to the Balhannah Hotel. Here we are relaxing over a delicious and hearty main course.
This afternoon, we again wander on for a very special dessert. Enjoy a sweet treat at Red Cacao with a hot chocolate, tea or coffee. It’s a great way to finish off our food journey and for those who would like to make the experience last, there are always various special treats to take home!
If all that delicious food isn’t enough, we can also feast our eyes on the beautiful Adelaide Hills scenery as we travel. It’s going to be a scrumptious day so come along and enjoy the fun!
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4:30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:15pm.
Pick-up locations and times for July:
- 8:45am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:50am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8:55am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:10am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9:20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9:22am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 9:30am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 10:15am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 21 July only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm and so we can take your lunch order.