Christmas in July
Celebrate when the weather suits!
Wednesday 14th, Thursday 15th or Friday 16th July 2021
There’s no doubt that in Australia we celebrate Christmas in the wrong season! After all, the idea of having hot roast turkey and Christmas pudding when it’s 40 degrees outside is slightly ridiculous. It’s a meal that is just made for colder weather – a typical northern hemisphere December. So this month we’re bringing Christmas to Australia’s winter!
Come with us today as we head off for a festive Christmas. We’re making our way north to the quaint hills town of Mount Torrens, where a scrumptious traditional Christmas lunch awaits. We can settle down in a warm setting inside, leaving winter outside the building. There’s nothing better than a fun celebration of Christmas with friends, even if our timing is just that little bit out of whack!
As always, we have some wonderful touring prepared, taking you on roads you may never have travelled before! With such a smorgasbord of stunning vistas so close to home, we live in a truly blessed location.
So don’t hesitate – book you’re Christmas in winter now, and look forward to a fabulous day out
celebrating with friends!
We expect to start set-downs in Encounter Bay at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Goolwa around 5:15pm.
- 8:50am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:55am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9:00am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:05am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:15am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9:25am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9:27am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:30am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm. The new health requirements mean we have some questions to ask, including getting your choice for lunch.