A history mystery.
Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd June 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 22nd June only
We know how you love a mystery, so grab your magnifying glass and join us in June…
So timely to visit this location, given the recent flooding events. This venue might bring up thoughts of royalty, might make you crave a red wine or will possibly have you seeing tones of red, black and blue. There are definitely links to big animals such as whales and those of a Jurassic nature and what you will see is the biggest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. This all came about with the solving of a riddle, but we may never get to the centre of it all.
Can you unravel the mystery? Be sure to join us onboard to find out.
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:20pm.
Pick-up locations and times for June:
- 8:25am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:27am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:30am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 8:35am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 8:45am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:55am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:00am – Resthaven, Frederik St Port Elliot
- 9:05am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:15am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9.20am– Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 10.00am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 22 June only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.