March Mystery Meander
Come along and be confused with us!
Wednesday 16th, Thursday 17th or Friday 18th March 2022
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 17th March only
This month we are looking to bring confusion to your day! Today it might sound like we’re heading somewhere that the water doesn’t flow, but we’re not. We’re visiting a little town that’s a little off the beaten track. It used to be by a major highway, but the traffic now bypasses the town. Fortunately, this town’s economy has been based on a different industry rather than the transport heading past, so it hasn’t unduly suffered.
We will see how one of the more traditional industries, now makes something a little less traditional, but just as pleasing. In fact, they’re some of the finest that you’ll find! They call on the help of many friends, which means there is so much variety, you are sure to find something to your liking.
Our lunch today is in a different town, one where they must like a drink. I’ve seen photos of the two storey pub here on a day when downstairs was absolutely full, and people were climbing in the top storey to get a beer! We shouldn’t have that much trouble today, though.
Come with us for a fabulous day of fun!
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:15pm.
Pick-up locations and times for March:
- 8:00am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 17 March only)
- 8:45am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:50am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8:55am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:10am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9:20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9:22am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 9:30am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm. The new health requirements mean we have some questions to ask, including getting your choice for lunch.