A day tour with a difference.
Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th or Friday 17th March 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 16th March only
It’s the Mystery Tour, so here we go.
We’ll start our journey in the north,
Not near the water as some people thought.
You might sit shotgun on this wild ride,
But you can’t go too fast while inside.
In amongst the zoom, zoom, zoom
You’ll find a lot of history in this room.
And for you seekers of more social pursuits,
You’ll hear of singing, dancing and old footy boots.
Before things turn chillier altogether,
And I’m not talking about this unseasonal weather!
We’ll have you shouting “Bellissimo!” loudly,
As our Endeavour family looks on proudly.
Curious? Join us onboard to uncover the mystery.
We expect to start set-downs in Encounter Bay at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Goolwa around 5:20pm.
Pick-up locations and times for March:
- 8:20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:23am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 8:30am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 8:40am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:50am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 8:55am – Resthaven, Frederik St Port Elliot
- 9:00am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:10am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9:15am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 9:55am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 16 March only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.