Magnificent May Mystery
Visit a great SA community.
Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th or Friday 13th May 2022
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 12th May only
Where do you think we should go today? We’re off to a charming country town that is now relaxed and relatively peaceful. However, it used to be on one of the major freight routes in SA. The goods that passed through here were of great importance to the South Australian economy to the South Australian economy. Did I just repeat myself? Well, it’s not surprising – it’s that kind of town! It’s also a town near where a prominent media identity grew up – someone who is known for their ability to talk. A local is jumping on the bus with us today, to show us the secrets of their town.
We love supporting local communities, and we’re doing that again today! The place we are visiting is volunteer run for the benefit of the local community. We’re sure that you’ll enjoy your visit here, but in times past you wouldn’t have wanted to be here. You may wish to come prepared to do a little shopping – it all supports the community.
Who knows where we’ll be having lunch today! (Well, we do, but we won’t be telling you!) We can let you know that it will be a hearty two-course meal, though.
It’s going to be a fun day out and about! Come along and enjoy a mysteriously good day!
We expect to start set-downs in Encounter Bay at approximately 4.45pm, finishing in Goolwa around 5:30pm.
Pick-up locations and times for May:
- 8:15am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:20am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8:25am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 8:30am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 8:40am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 8:50am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8:52am – Goolwa Caltex, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8:55am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street, Goolwa
- 9:00am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 9:45am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 12 May only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm and so we can take your lunch order.