A Mysterious November
Unlock the Secrets
Thursday 16th or Friday 17th November 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 16th November only
We can’t say this location is full of planes, trains and automobiles, but two out of three isn’t bad. One dates back to inception, the other is much more recent.
Originally a gift, it is the stuff that dreams are made of…starting small and growing in size, but never losing sight of its origins. The youth of today could definitely learn a lesson or two! There is plenty of variety here which is sure to spark a memory or two and chatting with the current residents will be friendly, lets just hope we don’t run into any originals though.
At our next stop we can see how things are returning to normal, as we relax and watch the world flow by.
Hop aboard to uncover the mystery this November.
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.15pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:00pm. McLaren Vale set down will be approximately 5.45pm.
Pick-up locations and times for October:
- 8.00am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 16 November only)
- 8.45am – Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8.50am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 8.55am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9.00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9.10am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9.20am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9.22am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9.25am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 9.30am– Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
Important: please give us a call the week your tour is due to depart to confirm your seat.