Soaking in spring.
Thursday 19th or Friday 20th October 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 19th October only
We are not sure if this visit will have you rolling around in laughter, but it is sure to put a smile on your face. What we can say is this venue is not open all the time, so it’s a rare opportunity to visit.
There is a bit of history to this venue although some of this may have been ‘buried’. It is definitely unique and has evolved over time, somewhat like the caterpillar which turns into a stunning, colourful butterfly…perhaps a pink butterfly.
While one of the main features of this location has changed purpose from its original use, the original purpose is still an important factor at the venue and actually attracts a lot of visitors. In fact, you will find plenty of repurposing here and it is sure to keep you intrigued and no doubt impressed. We have mixed things up a little today. We will do our scenic drive in the morning, then lunch at a venue where not only the sun shines bright! You won’t be ‘blinded by the light’ on this tour, but we think we will pass with flying colours.
Either way, we hope you can piece together this jigsaw to get a complete picture! Join us this spring to uncover the clues of this mystery.
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.15pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:00pm. McLaren Vale set down will be approximately 5.45pm.
Pick-up locations and times for October:
- 8.30am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 8.32am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 8.35am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 8.40am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
- 8.50am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9.00am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9.05am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9.10am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9.15am– Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 10.00am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 19 October only)
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.