The secrets of Spring.
Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd September 2023
McLaren Vale pick-up Thursday 21st September only
Unfortunately, there is no inland sea to be found, but look over land and there is plenty to see.
Where you may expect to find sheep and cattle, if you look hard enough you might actually spot a giraffe or hippo, even a highland on occasion.
While there is no castle here, our venue does date back to yesteryear, but its repurpose is very modern and the visit is sure to be fruitful.
Following a winding course, it will be refreshing to join a safe haven. But rest assured, this tour is all about peace and tranquility…perhaps thanks to Budda’s presence.
Curious? Join us onboard to uncover the mystery!
We expect to start set-downs in Goolwa at approximately 4.30pm, finishing in Encounter Bay around 5:20pm.
Pick-up locations and times for September:
- 8.10am – McLaren Vale Lodge, McLaren Vale (Thursday 21 September only)
- 8.50am– Bus stop 4, Rosetta Village, Maude Street Encounter Bay
- 8:55am – Bus stop 1, Stuart Street, Victor Harbor
- 9:05am – Bus stop 7, Hayborough
- 9:10am – Resthaven, Frederik St Port Elliot
- 9.15am – Elliot Gardens, Montpelier Terrace Port Elliot
- 9:25am – Bus stop 12, Middleton
- 9.35am – Seachange Village, Gardiner Street Goolwa
- 9:37am – Goolwa Ampol, Cadell Street Goolwa
- 9:40am – Goolwa Stratco, Hutchinson Street Goolwa
- 9:45am – Thornbury Park, Willmett Road Goolwa Beach
Important: please give us a call the day before the trip to confirm.