Would you like to have a trip to warmer areas planned for next winter?
It’s great to have something to look forward to as the year passes by. We have a huge range of trips to get you away from the cold and off to some very special, warm places!
Our winter season starts with a journey to the stunning coast of NSW, just south of Sydney. Then our tours take in the coast north of Sydney, and on into Queensland with a range of options available in the Sunshine State.
A fabulous tour gives the opportunity to travel all the way from Cairns to Alice Springs, and another travels from Alice Springs to Darwin. We also have a holiday in the Darwin area, before our Kimberley tour travels from Darwin across to Broome. A Pilbara trip leads from Broome to Perth.
For everyone who wants to explore Perth and surrounds, there’s a holiday based in the western capital. And we even have a trip that travels from Perth, through the spectacular south-west, across the Nullarbor and back home.
Most of these tours include flights, so you get to make the most of your time in your destination without spending long hours on highways to get there and back. Call to register your interest and we can send an itinerary as soon as it’s released.
Dates for winter tours are:
- Kiama & the Shoalhaven Coast (eight days) – May 5 to 12 (Itinerary available)
- Exploring the NSW North Coast (ten days) – May 13 to 22 (Itinerary available)
- Beautiful Brisbane Stayput (eight days) – May 22 to 29 (Itinerary available)
- Stunning Sunshine Coast Stayput (eight days) – May 29 to June 5
- Townsville & Magnetic Island (seven days) – June 7 to 13
- Cairns & the Daintree Stayput (eight days) – Jun 14 to 21
- Outback Explorer: Cairns to Alice Springs (thirteen days) – June 24 to July 6
- Alice Springs to Darwin (ten days) – July 6 to 15
- Darwin, Kakadu, Litchfield & Katherine (eight days) – July 16 to 23
- The Kimberley: Darwin to Broome (fourteen days) – July 23 to Aug 5
- Pilbara & the Coral Coast: Broome to Perth (fifteen days) – Aug 5 to 19
- Perth & Surrounds Stayput (eight days) – August 24 to 31
- Perth & WA’s Great South West: Perth to Adelaide (fourteen days) – Aug 31 to Sept 13